We all know, search engine optimization is a process to bring website for specific or targeted keywords on top results of search engines to produce more sales and ROI. Every client/business has his own specification and needs that require different approaches to adopt while doing online marketing. Our main goal as well as approach to develop a right strategy that play a vital role in success of online marketing campaign. For our clients understanding here are some of the key steps we usually adopt in our SEO strategy
SEO Mississauga usually starts SEO process from website analysis that includes.
- Analyzing of website structure and capability with search engines for indexing pages.
- Website current PR, Alex Rank & Reputation.
- Domain Age, when it is registered and will expire.
- Website pages popularity in SERP.
- Website internal linking evaluation.
- Outbound links evaluation & their ratio with inbound links.
- Analysis of existing links quality and relevancy with website.
- Percentage of Do-follow vs. No-follow links.
- Analysis and review of all web pages Meta Tags
- Website current web-traffic and keywords that are generating web-traffic.
- Competitors for targeted keywords
- Website contents relevancy, uniqueness and its quality standard.
- Analysis of Sitemaps XML, HTML
- Website current rankings on Google, Yahoo, Bing
After analyzing website SEO Canada moves on strategy development that suits to client website and their businesses. Some of steps are:
- Keywords research, their analysis and relevancy with the website.
- Suggestions for key changes on website structure such as Meta tags, sitemaps, and setting of improper URLs etc.
- Suggestions of more new contents in order to make website more user info friendly.
- Creating a link building strategy focusing on relevant varied links.
- Development of standard action plan to launch the website SEO campaign.
Strategy implementation requires client’s coordination and approval.
- When we finalize the strategy, we immediately deliver it to client’s Owner/Manager for approval.
- After approval we begin our work as we outlined in strategy.
Once the implementation plan is approved, we immediately commence.
- Keep eyes on links generating on.
- Provide weekly updates report that includes weekly ranking & links generates report.
- Monthly overview of campaign performance.
- A follow up online meeting for strategy plan review if required.
All of SEO Mississauga strategy plan depends on projects i.e. website, nature of business, targeted keywords, geological location and size of SEO budget. Please email your details to our SEO specialists through our contact form for optimizing your website.